3 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 3 (van in totaal 3)
  • Q:
    Bijdrager
    RobinZwama

The Sims – Error code = 17

Heya!

Ik heb een probleempje met de Sims voor Mac (uiteraard).
      Als ik het spel start, krijg ik deze error:

[/list:u:ed7bf6be6e]

Ik heb GEEN IDEE wat het is en al zeker niet wat ik eraan kan doen.
        Iemand een idee?

Alvast bedankt![/list:u:ed7bf6be6e]

Bijdrager
        Yaris

Ik heb op die vraag volgende twee antwoorden gevonden op andere forums:

1) I used to play the sims on my old pc years back. great game – but the disk ended up wearing out and not working from scratches etc. i had tried using a burnt copy and got the same problem – the game requires an original disk to start.

2) It’s possible there may be a file system issue. Are you using the same user which installed the Sims. Where is it installed? One thing with OS X is that permissions can play a big role in how games operate. It is typically recommended that games not be installed in /Applications if the application has to write to anything within the folder in which it is contained or subfolders. I would recommend installing games in a separate folder like /Games. Also, please ensure that you have full read and write access to The Sims folder. This is important because you must be able to write inside the Sims folder structure.

How much free disk space do you have? Have you tried repairing permissions and repairing the disk? If not, you should try doing both. Start up with the OS X install disk and run Disk Utilities from it to repair the permissions and disk.

Bijdrager
        RobinZwama

Dankje.
        Alleen komt het er denk ik op neer dat ik de originele disk nodig heb;)

3 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 3 (van in totaal 3)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.