2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
  • Q:

Bijdrager
    Mmmarco

Switching to Jaguar: Airport and ADSL (for an americain)

Hoi Macfans. ik kreeg een mailtje van Shane, een amerikaanse Macfan die in de randstad woont en op deze site veel info vond over ADSL. Alleen kan hij het niet goed lezen. Ik heb zijn probleem uit mijn mail gehaald en hoop dat ‘het collectieve brein’ hier een antwoord op heeft. Liefst Engels, mag ook Nederlands, dan vertaal ik het aan het eind vd dag (als het niet te lang wordt, he).:wink:

SITUATION:
    1 Clamshell iBook, 1 iMac 466, (OSX 10.2)
    1 Airport Base Station (Graphite)
    and 1 Altec Ethernet Modem
    Internet Service Provider: Planet (MxStream ofcourse)

Shane: “In OS 9.2 I was able to connect to the internet via airport with either computer. I would switch between the two, disconnecting one before connecting the other. I?m trying to move to Jaguar and would like to use the airport base station to handle the connection for both computers at once. Does this make sense? My problem is that planet.nl doesn?t support os 10, and the only online help I can find is in Dutch, a fine language, but not one I can read very well at all.”

Oh, and Shane, don’t forget to login on this subject and respond. If there’s no response on your side, I’ll be forced to conclude you’re question was not serious, allright? I’ll open the door for you, but you’ll have to walk through it.

Bijdrager
    Mmmarco

Found this in the Macosx.nl archive (It’s in English)
    http://www.macosx.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1978&highlight=
    And it contains more links. Try it…

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.